Human Resources serves as a partner to departments within the city to provide advice, support, and recommendations to effectively utilize and manage the city's most valuable asset- our people!
The Human Resources department provides services and support in the following areas:
- Benefits selection and Administration
- Employee Relations
- Personnel Policies
- Personnel Records
- Training and Development
- Workers Compensation
- Where is the Human Resources office located?
Our office is located inside City Hall at:
502 Elm Street
Sanger, TX 76266
- What are the Human Resources hours?
We are open from 7:30 am to 5 pm. Monday through Thursday, and 7:30 am to 11 am on Friday.
- How do I apply for a job with the city?
You can find our application on our Job Opportunity page.
- Who can I contact to ask about the status of my application?
Once your application is turned in it will then go to the department head to review it. The application process can take up to 3 to 4 weeks. You will be contacted by Human Resources if you are selected for an interview.
- How do I know if I am qualified for the job?
Each position has a detailed job description along with the minimum qualifications needed for that job, this will be found listed along with the job posting.
- Should I turn in a resume with my application?
If you have a resume, you may include that with your application upon the time you turn it in, but it is not a requirement to apply.
- What benefits dose the City of Sanger offer to employees?
The City of Sanger offers many different benefits. For more details please see our Benefits page.
- Do all employees who work for the City of Sanger receive benefits?
All benefits are available to regular full-time employees.
- What Health Insurance Options are Offered
The City of Sanger currently offers multiple plans under BCBS Texas.