Brush Removal Service
The City of Sanger has contracted with Republic Services to continue our resident brush removal services. Residents whose utility account is in good standing, will be permitted one pick-up per calendar month of up to four cubic yards, at no charge. For pickups exceeding 4 cubic yards, please contact customer service at 940-458-2571 for pricing and scheduling.
Tree Trimming Ordinance
- Pickups will be made on Wednesdays. Only one pickup per calendar month permitted.
- Inclement weather may delay your scheduled pickup.
- You must schedule your brush pick-up by 5 pm the Friday prior to your pickup.
- Pickups can be scheduled using our free app "Sanger Solutions" (preferred method) or by calling 940-458-2571. Calls can be made Monday through Thursday 7:30 am to 5 pm and Friday 7:30 to 11 am
- Brush left on the curb without scheduling a pick-up will not be removed.
- Tree limbs larger than 1" in diameter but be cut from the main branch.
- Brush must be less than eight feet in length and less than eight inches in diameter.
- Place limbs and brush on the curb with the cut side out. Brush should not extend into the road and should be free and clear from any overhead obstruction or utility facilities.
- No shrubs with root systems, whole or large portions of trees will be removed.
- No material generated by a third party, hired, commercial, or contracted person will be removed.
- For pickups exceeding 4 cubic yards, please contact customer service at 940-458-2571 for pricing and scheduling.
- All other yard waste shall be disposed of according to the guidelines posted on the City's website under Utility Customer Service/Yard Waste.